Community. Clarity. Accelerating Access.
After years of securing credentials, earning validation, and advancing wisely, you have arrived. You have the title, the financial security, and—most importantly—the freedom to craft “what’s next” in a way that is meaningful, rewarding, and authentic to the type of leader you want to be.
MLT’s Senior Executive Leader Fellowship (SELF) is a 12-month experience that provides high-impact, senior executives a comprehensive suite of support when they need it most. The experience includes specialized career agents, a peer community of MLT executives, executive coaching with leaders of color, and cohort workshops.
Addressing the Needs of MLT Executives
SELF will help you maximize your energy, talent, and wealth toward pursuing outcomes of impact and resonance to you—it is devoted to the understanding, pursuit, and attainment of your needs at the executive level.
- Clarity: Our executive coaches and facilitators take a holistic approach to your career and life needs, inclusive of assessments, envisioning,
- Access: Our MLT staff provide individualized and responsive support via strategic connections, fireside chats, small groups, and day-to-day career guidance.
- Attainment: Our specialized agents will inform and accelerate your ability to bolster your wealth profile, for-profit board opportunities, executive presence, brand of expertise, role or capital network access, or social impact.
SELF elevates and accelerates your interests as an MLT executive.
The SELF application is open to MLT executives with senior leadership experience or comparable scope of responsibility. You must be an MLT alum to apply and at least two years removed from the last MLT program you completed.
- C-level corporate experience (particularly CEO, CIO, CFO, CTO, CMO, COO, GC, and CPO positions);
- VP/SVP/EVPs 1-3 levels removed from CEO in public companies, or at private companies that have scale;
- Founders/Managing Partners/Directors of LLPs, LLCs, or mutual funds with annual revenues of $5M or higher; or;
- High-ranking military/government leaders or national and/or statewide elected or appointed officials
Gaining clarity for your personal mission and vision as a leader is the fundamental question that executives of impact ask themselves. And even then, most fall short on roadmapping and executing on that vision. With its apropos acronym, SELF is about personal discovery and attainment of your full potential at the executive level. The fellowship will include:
Customized assessments with a comprehensive lens on the professional and personal considerations that will shape your next pivotal moves
Monthly, one-on-one engagements with executive coaches of color who are trained to work with C-suite individuals of color
|Two dedicated Accelerating Agents to help actualize your action plan (ex. wealth and tax optimization, board and c-suite access, online presence, etc.)|
Intensive, multi-day workshops, content, and speakers to help shape your vision and develop your roadmap
Executive-led small groups and fireside chats that are curated to align with leader visions and experiences
A cohort of senior leaders representing various career pathways and executive experiences with one commonality: all are senior MLT alumni.
MLT, private donors, and partnering organizations are underwriting a significant cost of the SELF components.
Fellows are expected to pay $7,500, payable upon acceptance into the fellowship—either in one upfront payment or two installments.
Please note, if you or your organization would like to make an additional donation, you will help MLT subsidize the costs for other MLT Fellows.