Learn what it takes to advance to the C-Suite.
Navigating from mid-career professional to senior executive may be the most challenging part of your career journey. You are confident you have what it takes to be an effective and successful leader, but the path to career advancement can be filled with personal and professional roadblocks. MLT’s Career Advancement Program (CAP) is a 9-month program that gives highly-talented, mid-career professionals the keys to unlock their full potential and advance toward senior leadership roles in their organizations. CAP is an intense journey of self-discovery and professional development that includes:
- Personalized assessments with actionable steps to help participants advance toward senior leadership
- Ongoing, one-on-one sessions with executive coaches
- An intensive, week-long, leadership seminar
- Rigorous practice and real-world business simulations in a supportive, yet challenging, environment
- Sustainable strategies and tools for professional growth and development
- A cohort of peers representing various industries and functions
Bring the Career Advancement Program (CAP) to Your Organization
If you’re interested in bringing CAP to talented professionals in your organization, click here to submit a partner inquiry. Participants must be nominated by their managers or senior leaders.
If you are seeking self-sponsorship, please contact us directly at CAP@mlt.org
Please reach out to our team to inquire about reserving seats in our upcoming cohorts.