How to Apply
The 2021 application (for individuals accepted to partner full-time business school programs for Fall of 2021) is now closed.
The 2022 application (for individuals accepted to partner full-time business school programs for Fall of 2022) will open on November 15th, 2021.
- Round 1 deadline: Monday, January 24, 2022 (11:59 PM PST)
- Round 2 deadline: Thursday, March 31, 2022 (11:59 PM PST)
MLT MBA PD is designed for professionals accepted to and enrolling in an MBA program in Fall 2022. The program is open to candidates who meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
Business School Requirements for MBA Prep 2022 Fellows: If you apply to MBA PD on or before our first round deadline, you must have applied for full-time admission at a 2-year MBA program to one of our partner business schools. If you apply to MBA PD after our first-round deadline, you must have an admission letter at a 2-year MBA program to qualify.
Business School requirements for all other applicants: When applying to MBA PD, you must have full-time admission at a 2-year MBA program to one of our partner business schools.
Ethnicity: Identification as African American/Black, Latino/Hispanic, and/or Native American
Citizenship: US citizen or US permanent resident (including DACA participant)
Seminars: You must be able to attend the following two seminars to matriculate into the MLT MBA PD Program.
- Core Skills Seminar
- Career Transition and Leadership Seminar
Curriculum: At MLT, we are invested in you. We commit a significant amount of time and resources to each MLT MBA PD Fellow. If accepted into MLT MBA PD, we expect a similar commitment to MLT and to your future. All applicants must be willing to commit significant time and energy to the program, which includes five months of formal curriculum, followed by support during your MBA program.
The selection committee is looking for individuals who demonstrate excellence in the following three areas:
- Academic Achievement: Those with a 3.0 GPA or greater and a 550 or higher official GMAT score (or equivalent GRE score) are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Leadership: Applicants should demonstrate leadership experience and potential.
- Career Exploration and Progression: Applicants should be interested in networking and MBA-level recruiting with at least one of MLT’s corporate partners. Applicants should demonstrate a commitment to their personal and professional path through participation in organizations, internships, and other activities. In addition, applicants should demonstrate an understanding of their post-MBA career goals.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.