Make an impact through a broad range of housing professions.
The Future Housing Leaders Fellowship provides access to job opportunities in sectors like housing finance, real estate, FinTech, and building and construction. This evolving industry requires talent from a wide range of disciplines, including, business, communications, marketing, computer science, engineering, architecture, urban planning and more. Research shows a lack of diversity in the housing industry’s workforce. There is a need to reach historically underserved markets, many of which have unique challenges that may be unfamiliar to the housing industry’s current workforce.
A career in housing offers the unique opportunity to give back to communities that need it most, providing access to a basic need – affordable shelter.
Benefits for Future Housing Leaders Fellows:
• Engage with 25+ industry-leading partners—like Bozzuto, CBRE, and Wells Fargo—which are recruiting for housing industry roles through the Future Housing Leaders program
• Connect and network with peers and leaders in a wide-range of housing functions, while developing leadership, problem-solving, team building and communication skills
• Access to training resources during your internship, such as Harvard ManageMentor, webinars, and MBA Education materials
Key Dates for Career Prep Tracks
• September 15: Accounting track
• October 30: Software Engineering track
• November 30: Financial Services and Consulting
• December 30: Future Housing Leaders, Supply Chain, Marketing, or Healthcare track
• January 30: Last date to apply
Drew Phillips Spelman College, Intern at Berkeley Point Capital 2018 “My internship experience, supported by Future Housing Leaders, provided me with the on-the-job leadership experience I need to develop the skills essential to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.”
Folu Koki University of Maryland, Intern at Capital One 2018 “My experience with Future Housing Leaders brought together the information I needed to succeed in my internship with Capital One and connected me to a network of leaders in the housing industry.”
Click here to learn more about Career Prep and Management Leadership for Tomorrow.