Accelerate Your Journey to a Top Business School
Getting into a top-tier MBA program takes more than a high GMAT score and a strong GPA. Successful applicants also identify their “best fit” schools and convey their passions and talents in a manner that sets them apart from the crowd. MLT’s MBA Prep Accelerated is a boutique admissions program that provides a playbook for creating a compelling and authentic application and directly introduces participants to admissions officers at the most competitive business schools.
- One-on-one guidance and expert coaching
- A six to eight month personalized, self-paced curriculum
- Enhanced access to admissions officers at top business schools
- Review of three essay sets from three schools selected by the participant
- An accelerating network of high-performing peers
- Access to MLT’s MBA Prep seminars
- OFFICIAL GMAT Score of 680+
- 3.3+ GPA
- Plans to apply to business school in Round 1 of Fall 2020
- 3 to 5 years of work experience
COVID-19 and Official Exam Update:
In light of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, MLT is modifying the Official GMAT/GRE exam policy for the current MBA Prep Accelerated application cycle.
If the GMAT or GRE testing center near you is closed due to COVID-19, you can determine whether there is another nearby center at which you would be comfortable sitting for the exam. If not, you can apply for MBA Prep Accelerated with an Official GMAT/GRE practice test developed by GMAC or ETS.
MLT will require all applicants who submit an application by July 15th with an official practice test to also submit an official GMAT/GRE exam score by 11:59 pm PST on July 15th, 2020. If you submit an application post-July 15th, 2020, you will be required to submit an official GMAT/GRE exam score report with your application.
- Application Opens: February 1, 2020
- Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- Program Starts: May 2020 (Rolling start after May 2020)
For more information, contact email@example.com.