Start business school Fall 2025
Deadlines for MBA Prep 2025 Traditional & Accelerated Application
Traditional & Accelerated Deadlines
- October 18, 2023
- January 10, 2024
Accelerated Deadlines Only
- April 25, 2024
- June 10, 2024
- Rolling until September 1, 2024
Ready to apply? Apply Now
Interested in enrolling in a full-time MBA program starting Fall 2024? MLT’s MBA Prep program is open to candidates who meet all of these requirements:
- Ethnicity: Identification as African American/Black, Latinx/Hispanic, and/or Native American
- Citizenship: U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, DACA or TPS participant
- Academic Achievement: Bachelor’s degree required; those with strong academic standing are encouraged to apply
- Work Experience: At least one year of post-undergraduate work experience is required to apply. If you have less than one year of work experience, please sign up below to receive early notice about opportunities for next year’s program
- Leadership: Demonstrated leadership experience through community involvement, participation with community service organizations, academic organizations, or professional/ work associations
We’d like to get to know you better. What motivates you? What are your skills and accomplishments? What is your potential to be a senior leader? Help us get a robust and complete picture of your story by submitting the following:
- Completed online application
- Official GMAT,GRE or EA (Executive Assessment) test scores*
- Written Statments
- U.S. Permanent Resident Card or employment verification card (if applicable)
- Application fee of $105
*Applicants with an overall undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher are permitted to apply to MBA Prep (Traditional) without an official exam. Applicants with an overall undergraduate cumulative GPA lower than 3.0 are required to submit an official test score with their MBA Prep (Traditional) application.Learn more about MBA Prep Test Policies
We take a holistic approach when reviewing candidates for MLT’s MBA Prep Program. We evaluate your entire application package, as a business school would do.
Admission decisions will be delivered four to eight weeks after the deadline for each application round.
At MLT, we’re invested in you. We commit significant time and resources to each MBA Prep Fellow. If accepted into MBA Prep, we expect you to make a similar commitment to MLT and your future. MLT is highly invested in the success of each fellow. The value of the coaching, programming, and access is comparable to that of for-profit admissions consulting companies, and it’s a fraction of the cost.
- Application fee: $105
- Non-refundable program fee: $1,000. Payment in full is required by February 2024
- Travel: As a Fellow, you will pay for your travel to and from three-weekend seminars should they be in-person. MLT will pay for your lodging and most meals. Additional details on seminar dates and locations will be released by early spring 2024
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to apply? Apply Now