The MLT MBA Prep application will open July 15, 2020.
Interested in enrolling in a full-time MBA program starting Fall 2022? MLT’s MBA Prep program is open to candidates who meet all of these requirements:
- Ethnicity: Identification as African American/Black, Latinx/Hispanic, and/or Native American
- Citizenship: U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or DACA participant
- Academic Achievement: Bachelor’s degree required; those with strong academic standing are encouraged to apply
- Work Experience: At least one year of post-undergraduate work experience is required to apply. If you have less than one year of work experience, please sign up below to receive early notice about opportunities for next year’s program
- Leadership: Demonstrated leadership experience through community involvement, participation with community service organizations, academic organizations or professional/ work associations
We’d like to get to know you better. What motivates you? What are your skills and accomplishments? What is your potential to be a senior leader? Help us get a robust and complete picture of your story by submitting the following:
- Completed online application
- Official GMAT or GRE test scores (i.e. required minimum of 500 GMAT Score or 500 GRE score equivalent)
- Brief essays
- U.S. Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
- Application fee of $105
The middle 80% range for the most recent class is 570 – 700.
*Details listed here are subject to change. Application requirements for the next MBA Prep class will be published in Summer 2020, and may differ from those indicated above.
NEW! Candidates May Submit An Initial Application Without a GMAT or GRE Score
Candidates are encouraged to submit an official exam score with their application that has been taken after January 1, 2017. However, candidates may submit their applications without an exam score for an initial review. Applicants who are selected to move forward will be required to submit an official GMAT or GRE test score before any admissions offer can be finalized.
We take a holistic approach to reviewing candidates for MLT’s MBA Prep Program. We evaluate your entire application package, as a business school would do. You may be invited to participate in a virtual interview after you submit your application.
Admission decisions will be delivered six to eight weeks after the deadline for each application round. A more detailed timeline will be released at a later date.
At MLT, we’re invested in you. We commit significant time and resources to each MBA Prep Fellow. If accepted into MBA Prep, we expect you to make a similar commitment to MLT and your future. MLT is highly invested in the success of each fellow. The value of the coaching, programming, and access is comparable to that of for-profit admissions consulting companies, and it’s a fraction of the cost.
- Application fee: $105
- Non-refundable program fee: $1,000. Payment in full is required by February 2021.
- Test prep: If accepted into MBA Prep with a GMAT score below 650 or GRE equivalent score, you will be asked to participate in a prep course or receive professional tutoring at your own expense.
- Travel: As a fellow, you will pay for your travel to and from three weekend-seminars. MLT will pay for your lodging and most meals.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.