The application deadline for MBAP 2022 (Traditional & Accelerated) is now November 30, 2020.
Note: All applications will be considered if submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST each application deadline.
Interested in enrolling in a full-time MBA program starting Fall 2022? MLT’s MBA Prep program is open to candidates who meet all of these requirements:
- Ethnicity: Identification as African American/Black, Latinx/Hispanic, and/or Native American
- Citizenship: U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or DACA participant
- Academic Achievement: Bachelor’s degree required; those with strong academic standing are encouraged to apply
- Work Experience: At least one year of post-undergraduate work experience is required to apply. If you have less than one year of work experience, please sign up below to receive early notice about opportunities for next year’s program
- Leadership: Demonstrated leadership experience through community involvement, participation with community service organizations, academic organizations or professional/ work associations
We’d like to get to know you better. What motivates you? What are your skills and accomplishments? What is your potential to be a senior leader? Help us get a robust and complete picture of your story by submitting the following:
- Completed online application
- Official GMAT or GRE test scores (i.e. required minimum of 500 GMAT Score or 500 GRE score equivalent)
- Brief essays
- U.S. Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
- Application fee of $105
The middle 80% range for the most recent class is 570 – 700.
NEW! Candidates May Submit An Initial Application Without a GMAT or GRE Score
We strongly encourage applicants, who are applying to the MBAP programs to submit an official GMAT or GRE score with their application. Applicants who do not have an official score, or who prefer to apply without one, may choose to do so. Applications submitted without an official score will receive a full review based on other materials submitted. Applicants in this category who are selected to move forward to “Final Review” in the admissions review process will be notified, and required to submit an official GMAT or GRE score by January 15th, 2021.
No candidate will be officially admitted to MBA Prep without an official GMAT or GRE score. Applicants who proceed to the “Final Review” and who are determined eligible for admission will not be formally admitted until their official score is received.
Please note: Applications submitted without an official score may receive a final decision based on the materials submitted. All decisions are final, and are not open to reconsideration based on additional information, including but not limited to an official GMAT or GRE score submitted after the deadline.
Applicants who apply with an official GMAT or GRE score will receive a final admissions decision within approximately 6-8 weeks of application.
We take a holistic approach to reviewing candidates for MLT’s MBA Prep Program. We evaluate your entire application package, as a business school would do. You may be invited to participate in a virtual interview after you submit your application.
Admission decisions will be delivered six to eight weeks after the deadline for each application round. A more detailed timeline will be released at a later date.
At MLT, we’re invested in you. We commit significant time and resources to each MBA Prep Fellow. If accepted into MBA Prep, we expect you to make a similar commitment to MLT and your future. MLT is highly invested in the success of each fellow. The value of the coaching, programming, and access is comparable to that of for-profit admissions consulting companies, and it’s a fraction of the cost.
- Application fee: $105
- Non-refundable program fee: $1,000. Payment in full is required by February 2021.
- Test prep: If accepted into MBA Prep with a GMAT score below 650 or GRE equivalent score, you will be asked to participate in a prep course or receive professional tutoring at your own expense.
- Travel: As a fellow, you will pay for your travel to and from three weekend-seminars. MLT will pay for your lodging and most meals.
For more information, contact email@example.com.